We were very impressed with the welcoming and helpful staff, the cleanliness, the comfort and quality of the beds and linens, the breakfast in the morning as well as all the little extras (slippers, housecoat, fridge in room, free dvd's, scones, tea and coffee whenever you wanted it). We spread the word about this little gem throughout our travels and will go back for sure if visiting the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located approximately 1.5 km from the downtown core of Antigonish and our well known university, St. Francis Xavier. We are known for our quiet yet "in-town" location, friendly, homey atmosphere, helpful service and a healthy continental breakfast. We offer clean and comfortable accommodations with all amenities you could require. Book today and relax in front of our new flat screen tv's with over 400 DVD's to chose from at no charge or sit outside and enjoy the view while reading and enjoy a flavored coffee from our evening treat cart. Our queen rooms have cozy fireplaces for your relaxation as well. All rooms have robes and slippers and ipod/iphone docking/charging stations. For the business travelers we have wifi and/or cabled connection with excellent strength. Visit us today - we promise you won't be disappointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Antigonish Evergreen Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigonish Evergreen Hotel Antigonish
- Antigonish Evergreen Inn Nova Scotia