I recently stayed overnight at the Evergreen Inn while on a business trip to St.FX.University. I have been booking this inn for the last four years when I travel. Lynne is so personable and remembers her clients by name. The rooms are so clean and well equipped. The bed is large and very comfortable. The bathroom is huge, modern and has many amenities. I loved the plush bathrobe and slippers. It was so nice and quiet at night for sleeping. The breakfast Lynne provided was wonderful, especially the homemade muffins and scones. I look forward to staying at the Evergreen Inn again on my next business trip. Thanks Lynne.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located approximately 1.5 km from the downtown core of Antigonish and our well known university, St. Francis Xavier. We are known for our quiet yet "in-town" location, friendly, homey atmosphere, helpful service and a healthy continental breakfast. We offer clean and comfortable accommodations with all amenities you could require. Book today and relax in front of our new flat screen tv's with over 400 DVD's to chose from at no charge or sit outside and enjoy the view while reading and enjoy a flavored coffee from our evening treat cart. Our queen rooms have cozy fireplaces for your relaxation as well. All rooms have robes and slippers and ipod/iphone docking/charging stations. For the business travelers we have wifi and/or cabled connection with excellent strength. Visit us today - we promise you won't be disappointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Antigonish Evergreen Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigonish Evergreen Hotel Antigonish
- Antigonish Evergreen Inn Nova Scotia