On our way to Cape Breton, we spent a night at the Evergreen Inn in Antigonish. It's about a kilometer out of town, and when you drive in you think, this is it? (it's only eight rooms). But what a wonderful place to stay--the rooms are very clean, quiet, and roomy, with small kitchenettes--not that you need to cook, because the breakfast is wonderful: fresh-baked scones and muffins, fresh fruit, yogurt, etc. There's a laundry facility for those who have been on the road for a long time and an amazing selection of DVDs to choose from (each room has a DVD player). My only regret, as we left, was that we weren't going to spend more time at the Evergreen Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located approximately 1.5 km from the downtown core of Antigonish and our well known university, St. Francis Xavier. We are known for our quiet yet "in-town" location, friendly, homey atmosphere, helpful service and a healthy continental breakfast. We offer clean and comfortable accommodations with all amenities you could require. Book today and relax in front of our new flat screen tv's with over 400 DVD's to chose from at no charge or sit outside and enjoy the view while reading and enjoy a flavored coffee from our evening treat cart. Our queen rooms have cozy fireplaces for your relaxation as well. All rooms have robes and slippers and ipod/iphone docking/charging stations. For the business travelers we have wifi and/or cabled connection with excellent strength. Visit us today - we promise you won't be disappointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Antigonish Evergreen Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigonish Evergreen Hotel Antigonish
- Antigonish Evergreen Inn Nova Scotia