This July, 2012, six of us stayed one night in 3 rooms at this Inn; we were upset that we had not booked it for a longer stay. What beautiful, super clean, spacious well equiped rooms. Although we did not use the kitchen facilities, we noticed that everything was available for cooking meals. The inn is on the outskirts of the city, but close to everything. Lynn, the owner, hostess, and cook was great. The breakfast was beyond reproach with everything cooked that very morning. There was a nice large grassy area whre we relaxed in comfortable chairs and enjoyed the quiet beautiful day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located approximately 1.5 km from the downtown core of Antigonish and our well known university, St. Francis Xavier. We are known for our quiet yet "in-town" location, friendly, homey atmosphere, helpful service and a healthy continental breakfast. We offer clean and comfortable accommodations with all amenities you could require. Book today and relax in front of our new flat screen tv's with over 400 DVD's to chose from at no charge or sit outside and enjoy the view while reading and enjoy a flavored coffee from our evening treat cart. Our queen rooms have cozy fireplaces for your relaxation as well. All rooms have robes and slippers and ipod/iphone docking/charging stations. For the business travelers we have wifi and/or cabled connection with excellent strength. Visit us today - we promise you won't be disappointed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Antigonish Evergreen Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antigonish Evergreen Hotel Antigonish
- Antigonish Evergreen Inn Nova Scotia