“Great presentation”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Garrison House Inn

Garrison House Inn
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Redditch, United Kingdom
“Great presentation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Had a lovely meal here on our first night in Annapolis Royal. My husband had the beef sirloin and I had the pork medallions. Both were very good and the plate when it came looked great with all the different vegetables and sprinkled with flowers.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank TandyTravellers

Stockbridge, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

My husband and I were travelling through the area and were fortunate enough to have someone recommend this restaurant. My husband had the grilled caesar salad to start and I had the soup of the day. We both had the steak for the main course and it was absolutely perfectly cooked and so tasty! We would recommend you visit the Garrison if you're in the area. Meals are made to order and this is not a fast food restaurant but the quality speaks for itself! Well done!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jenny B
Annapolis Royal, Canada
“Beef Tenderloin "Awesome"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

My wife and I wanted to have a night out and started our evening with a meal at Garrison House Inn. What an awesome restaurant, quaint, elegant, upscale, and the service was supremely excellent, professional and with that 'personal touch' of expertise.
The meal was exquisite, my starter was their 'Grilled Caesar Salad'. A Must Try. Our main course was Beef Tenderloin. This was certainly a premium cut and was prepared for me to perfection. Medium Rare, not an easy task. Chef Patrick is a Master.
Our dessert; In Season Rhubarb Crisp and Ice Cream, was a delicious way to end our dining experience.

• Visited June 2014
Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Anniversary Dinner To Die For!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Fabulous service and wonderfully fresh, delicious food. They made our special dinner an occasion to remember!

Visited July 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

Recommended to us by the Garden Gate B&B, this was a great place to eat. Interesting offerings on the menu, and substantial portions.

Visited June 2014