“Beef Tenderloin "Awesome"”

Garrison House Inn
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2014

My wife and I wanted to have a night out and started our evening with a meal at Garrison House Inn. What an awesome restaurant, quaint, elegant, upscale, and the service was supremely excellent, professional and with that 'personal touch' of expertise.
The meal was exquisite, my starter was their 'Grilled Caesar Salad'. A Must Try. Our main course was Beef Tenderloin. This was certainly a premium cut and was prepared for me to perfection. Medium Rare, not an easy task. Chef Patrick is a Master.
Our dessert; In Season Rhubarb Crisp and Ice Cream, was a delicious way to end our dining experience.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Fabulous service and wonderfully fresh, delicious food. They made our special dinner an occasion to remember!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Recommended to us by the Garden Gate B&B, this was a great place to eat. Interesting offerings on the menu, and substantial portions.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I expected to be able to dine on fresh seafood, no luck.
The glass of wine was expensive, thin and watery, I suspect it was not what I ordered.
The fresh asparagus was at least fresh
Lobster was fresh out of the freezer, tasteless and wet..
So, my fault, I guess, I should have asked to see it before it was cooked

Reviewed March 29, 2014

If you're not staying there, give it a try. The ambiance is nice and old fashioned. A little pricy for what we got but, I'm on a holiday.