“Luxury and Beauty” 5 of 5 bubbles

Queen Anne Inn
Maine
“Luxury and Beauty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2009

I recently stayed at the Queen Anne Inn on my return from a business trip. I got there around dinner time and wasn't prepared for the amount of pampering I found. They were beyond accommodating - making my dinner for me while I went on a run and then bringing my dessert up to my room! The bed was feather and my six foot claw tub was ridiculous!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2009

For myself, I have travelled to many B&B's both in Canada & the U.S. and I have to say that "The Queen Anne" was by far the best B&B I've ever stayed. To have my wife with me this time, it was a pleasure to be guests here. Our hosts made us feel exceptionally welcomed and at home. A very special thank you to Greg & Julie!
I would recommend a stay at "The Queen Anne" to anyone travelling through the Annapolis Royal region.

Luke & Laura Roddick
Ontario, Canada

Vermont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2009

We drove into Annapolis Royal not knowing what to expect: no reservations, just high hopes. We were immediately impressed as we drove past the Queen Anne Inn- we turned-around, made our way inside where the conviviality signaled a delightful stay. The hosts were charming, the rooms were exquisite, we enjoyed a blissful night's rest (honestly!)...breakfast the next morning truly was a 3-course joy...within 24 hours we had recommended it to friends...most important: we'll come back as soon as we can- it's a true gem. -Dr Denham Crafton/Judy Larocque

Ottawa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2009

A majestic old house on acres of land, beautifully restored and furnished. Breakfasts are sumptuous and presented artistically. If lucky enough to be there for the nights when dinner is served, fresh local food prepared with flair awaits. Rooms with period 'cachet', comfortable bed, clean renovated bathrooms allow sweet dreams. Runners will be delighted to find a seemingly endless running path behind the property. The owners are the most gracious, pleasant and helpful people. You will enjoy.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Canning, Nova Scotia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2009

This is our third visit to the Queen Anne Inn, B & B, twice on the opening weekend and once in the middle of the summer.
At the opening weekend in the dining room, we shook off the mantle of winter and savour the fresh fish, vegetables, seafood, meat and other delights in recipes created by chef Greg. Co-owner hostess Julie helped us choose a room to suit us and made us feel so welcomed, at the Inn, dinner and breakfast.
Their buy-local policy illustrates their commitment to NS agriculture and producers in the
area. The wine list reflects the same values with additional choices available. Suggestions are considered.
The property backs up to a Ducks Unlimited marsh for those who enjoy nature at its finest .
There are many historical venues in the area.
Thanks for many great stays, Julie and Greg.

Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2009

We were touring East NS and wanted a place to stay for the night. The room we got was spacious, clean and cozy. The Victorian building is beautiful. I recommend taking a walk at the back of the manor. Greg and Julie were great hosts although Greg managed to sneak out for a game of golf in the morning (Julie was there to answer our questions)! The breakfast was delicisious.

Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2009

We had an amazing stay at the Queen Anne Inn! From the biggest expectations to the smallest details, we were not disappointed. We stayed in the Carriage House - Room 12. We have 2 young girls who stayed in the beds upstairs and my husband and I slept downstairs. It was perfect for our family. After the girls went to bed we were able to relax on the back deck and then come into bed without disturbing them. PERFECT!
The Breakfasts were unbelievable and Greg was an amazing host. To top it all off we left our toiletries kit and were on our way to PEI and could not come back to get it so Greg couriered it to our home. We are so grateful for the service and attention to detail that made travelling with young children so much easier!
Great stay, we would highly recommened The Queen Ann inn!!

• Liked — 2 Floor Suite
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Annapolis Royal
#4 of 19 in Annapolis Royal
Bailey House Bed and Breakfast
Bailey House Bed and Breakfast
#6 of 19 in Annapolis Royal

Been to Queen Anne Inn? Share your experiences!