We have been staying at the Hillsdale House Inn for several years and have always found a warm welcome from the hosts Paul and Val. They have been accomodating and gracious. The food is delicious and pleasantly served. The rooms are comfortable, well furnished and attractive. We have stayed in most of the rooms over the years at one time or another. The location of the Hillsdale House is excellent - close to the Historic Gardens as well as several other historic sites within walking distance. We recommend highly and without hesitation Hillsdale House for a relaxing and pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our distinctive inn is located in historic Annapolis Royal minutes from one of the oldest European settlements in the New World, Port Royal. Built as an Inn in 1859 the Hillsdale House has catered to many famous persons, including George V of England in 1884. The Inn has a long standing tradition of providing gracious accommodations set in idyllic surroundings. Our 13 guest rooms are all individually decorated with antiques and all have private en-suite baths. The property offers an estate setting on 12 acres of land with mature trees, manicured lawns, and fine gardens. Hillsdale House Inn is just a short walk to a number of shops, restaurants and attractions, such as the Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens, Fort Anne National Historic Site and the O'Dell Museum. We are also just a short drive to the Habitation at Port Royal, a national historic site, and the shores of the Bay of Fundy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hillsdale House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillsdale House Hotel Annapolis Royal
- Hillsdale House Inn Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia