“More than I expected” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Upper Clements Parks

Upper Clements Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: In the heart of the Annapolis Valley, Upper Clements Amusement park opened its doors in 1989 and has since been one of Atlantic Canada's top tourism destinations. The amusement park stands on 75 acres and features over 30 rides and attractions which bring over 70,000 people every year. We are the only park in Atlantic Canada that features a Flume ride (the Sissiboo Sizzler), and we are the proud home of the only wooden roller coaster in Atlantic Canada, the Tree Topper roller coaster.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Moncton, Canada
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“More than I expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

This was our first visit to this park and we were not disappointed. Our kids had a blast! The park was bigger than I expected with lots for everyone. The park itself is very beautiful and well planned out with lots of picnic areas and food courts. The kids were disappointed that the train wasn't working due to technical problems but these things happen I guess. Overall, I would definitely visit again!

Visited July 2012

Cold Lake, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The Adventure is Aewsome, Theme Park, Not So Much”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

The adventure park that just opened a couple of weeks ago is amazing!! I was extremely surprised as I was not expecting to much because of my dissapointment in the theme park. The adventure park has many tree obstacles and several (lost count) zip lines. Each course (4 altogether) were progressivly more challenging than the one before. The staff were extremely safety oriented and a mini course and training to instill confidence is at the start and mandatory. We were lucky to have gone on a quiet day and were the only ones (my 14yr old daughter & myself). Diane, Terry & Jimmy were excellent, patient and encouraged us all the way thru giving us helpful tips to get thru some of the difficult obstacles. They always had safety a priority and 2 stayed with us all the way thru. This adventure course will challenge and excite you without a dull moment, even while waiting for your turn to go across to the other tree. The equipement was of a high quality with details in mind. My only complaint would be that gloves were not provided or offered. There are some for sale for $3 but we did not know this until to late, so bring gloves or buy some there. I gave Upper Clements Park a 4 because although the adventure park is great, the theme park leaves a lot to be desired. It is clean and quaint. Pretty good for little ones but that's where it ends. Desperatly needs updating and some maintenance.

Visited June 2012
Halifax, Canada
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 132 helpful votes
“Not like it use to be”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

There use to be music and entertainment-being there this past long weekend was a little disappointing-I expected they would have had lots going on.The haunted House was an absolute joke-really pathetic!
The bumper boats would have been fun,but the 2 girls staffing it were more engaged in their private conversation than moving the crowds along. We were next in line and assumed as the crowd waiting was growing,they would move things quicker. After a 10 minute wait(and the people were already in the boats when we arrived) there was no indication they would call in the folks in the boats. EWhen there is a crowd-you shorten up the rides,as a rule-not so here.
The flume ride was great,however.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Landrys05
St. Croix, NS
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fun for Everyone!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

Nova Scotia's Annapolis Valley has a lot to offer everyone of all ages ... we travelled with four generations. While granddaughter was swinging from ropes at Upper Clements Park, great-grandmother viewed the park from the train. Mother & daughter spent the day enjoying the Park, and grandmother and great-grandmother relaxed in the lovely pool at Upper Clements Park cabins right next door! Don't forget Annapolis Gardens ... oh my!

Visited August 2011
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

For Nova Scotia, this is a pretty awesome park! For older kids, the best is the water slide, the flume, and the roller coaster.

Visited August 2011