“A fine gem in the Valley”
Review of Bistro East

Bistro East
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a great meal in this finely-appointed dining room. They have a solid menu complimented with imaginative specials. Save room for dessert. Mom's Carrot Cake was awesome.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I went to The East Bistro with my mother and my friend in July, 2013. My mom always wants to eat seafood, so our choice that day had to reflect a good selection, and a decent price. All us girls ended up ordering the lobster roll. The waiter made sure we all had water to start, we ordered our drinks, and when he returned with our drinks he also brought some lovely and delicious fresh bread. When we received our meal I was delighted to see that it was stuffed with large pieces of lobster and other yummy bits, on freshly made bread itself. All three of us ladies enjoyed our lobster rolls immensely. Our waiter was friendly, and very helpful. There's really nothing I could have said wrong about my experience. The East Bistro is a nice quaint little place, with great service and great food. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

the food was very tasty and the portion sizes were good, not to much to eat, but certainly enough. my husband and i each had different pasta dishes and they were both good and different, we split a salad, very good also, not to much dressing, the waittress was very pleasant and the service was not rushed but not to slow. we would go back there again if in the area.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

A warm and friendly place to stop of a special food treat ... good service with a do not forget desert ...hmmm good

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I wrote a rather scathing review about Bistro East on August 25, 2013. However, I decided to give it a second chance. I returned on September 25, and things were much better. However, there was no one in sight when we entered. I took note that there was silverware and napkins on each table. The same server from the last visit appeared with our menus, filled our water glasses, and told us what the special was. After that, he faded into the woodwork. Our meals were much better, the service was prompt, and the server was very attentive - almost to the point of being overly attentive. I have no doubt that we were recognized. I hope that this improvement came about, not because of the previous review, but rather from a sincere desire to improve. There were patrons at two other tables, and I noticed that they were served promptly and attentively. Shall I return? Yes, and I will not hesitate to write a truthful review from my point of view.

3  Thank catsmeow2013