“Great food and Excellent service”
Review of Bistro East

Bistro East
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2012

The food was very tasty and nicely presented. The wait staff was very knowledgeable and attentive to detail. The live music was an added bonus!

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Really enjoy going to Bistro East whenever we get the chance. Our daughter is celiac so the gluten free Pizza, Pasta, and Desserts included in their great menu make this an easy choice.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

We got the last table and we're glad we did. Really good food. Pleasant service.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

The pasta is excellent! The restaurant is clean and the wait staff is lovely!

Reviewed February 2, 2012

I am beyond frustrated with this restaurant! We have eaten here several times hoping that the food & service will improve. We did have one good meal a couple of months ago but that is truly the only one out of at least 6. I have only ordered one pizza previously which I had planned to eat in the restaurant with my husband...long story short....they brought my husband's food and forgot mine...after waiting at least 1 hour (no exaggeration), then bringing me someone elses order which they promptly gave to the actual customer only after I pointed it out to them and then trying to patiently wait for my "pizza", I told them to "forget it" since my husband had already finished his dinner. It seems that they never placed my order and yet we both ordered at the same time! Ok, I can live with that, but why would it take over an hour to make a thin crust pizza when it should only take 15 mins? Never could quite understand that one!
I decided this evening to order their lobster pizza...at a cost of $12 plus tax for a 9 inch thin crust pizza (hoping that there would be adequate lobster on it for the price). This is without a doubt the thinest crust I have ever seen! It was beyond ridiculous and talk about grease! OMG! The lobster had obviously just crawled over it because I counted five dime size pieces on the whole pizza...definitely not great value for the price! They are definitely making a big profit on their pizzas because I felt like I had just paid for a $12 paper thin crust pizza with a tiny bit of lobster on it with some greasy cheese!
My only hope is that the owners of Bistro East will read my review and try to correct things for future guests.
I will not be eating here again!

1  Thank gingyNovaScotia