“Great food and prices!”
Review of Ye Olde Towne Pub

Ye Olde Towne Pub
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Claim to be the smallest pub in Nova Scotia.
“Great food and prices!”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Found a nice pub for dinner while wandering around Annapolis Royal. Lots of food choices, huge selection of appetizers, and daily half price specials.

Yarmouth, Canada
“Mixed feelings”
Reviewed July 19, 2011

We recently went to Ye Olde Towne Pub with a group of friends and there were mixed reviews. First off we thought it was very cozy and quaint with the old building, in and outside dining and the location at the water. Once we stepped inside we were greeted by a mob of flies at the doorway because the screen was broken on the door so that wasn't a great start. Our waitress was pleasant but borderline argumentative. A couple of friends had the fish and they both said it was less than fresh. The chicken crunch sandwich was a big disappointment as it was just two chicken fingers put in a bun! I could have done that home! The jalapeno poppers were good! I usually don't like spicy foods but this was tasty as it had some cream cheese with the pepper in the batter which was tasty! Others liked their plates but I think we all left with the conscensus that we most likely won't go back! I have to agree with another review, however and say that there was a large selection of typical pub food. Sorry, Ye Olde Towne Pub, but we won't be going back!! :-(

• Visited July 2011
Saint John, Canada
“Great food and nice atmosphere.”
Reviewed July 4, 2011

A nice English-style pub located in an old bank building (c 1884) in downtown Annapolis Royal, just a short stroll from the wharf. Seating available inside and out on their patio, with a few of the wharf. The menu has a delicious selection of pub favourites and local staples. I had the delicious chili fries which, upon seeing my plate being delivered to my table, others in the pub decided to partake in the same offering. They offer a good selection of imported, domestic, and local beers, as well as wines.

Service was very good and prices were more than reasonable. I can't wait to return to Annapolis Royal and I will definitely eat there again when I return.

• Visited June 2011
Nova Scotia
“Relaxed and friendly”
Reviewed July 23, 2010

Ye Olde Towne Pub has a great selection of food to choose from. Their fish and chips are the best as well as their burgers!! If you have any room left try one of their desserts, you won't be disappointed. In the summer you can have a leisurely dinner or lunch on their outside patio.

1 Thank gingyNovaScotia