I stayed at this Inn a few during the summer and it was a horrible experience.
1) The rooms were musty. The Inn Keeper told us we had to keep the window of our room closed and the Air Conditioner on at all times.
2) She set a curfew - we had to be back by 10:00 p.m. so as not to disturb her (even though we had keys and we are two non drinking, quiet people who just wanted a walk at night).
3) She swore profusely and kept calling her old customers 'F$#! idiots' which was completely inappropriate.
4) She made us re-park our car every time the car in front of us left as she had to have them in a line.
5) She had rules for how we had to eat breakfast, as she wanted to 'educate' us on victorian manners.
Avoid this place at all cost. I stay at B&Bs a lot and this is by far the worst experience I have ever had by miles.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your King George Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King George Inn Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia