“Fabulous Mother's Day lunch”

Cafe Restaurant Compose
Cuisines: Austrian, Seafood, European, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Restaurant Composé is an authentic Austrian Restaurant. We offer a range of traditional Austrian Food. Furthermore our professional Chefs create extraorinary seafood-dishes with the "Special european Touch" Amazing waterview and excellent Service grant an unforgettable experience for you!
British Columbia
“Fabulous Mother's Day lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I took my parents for lunch today and it was absolutely delicious! We had Huge fresh scallops with salad, perfectly done and friendly, professionally served, a glass of fresh Sangria on the house for Mother's Day, beautiful ambiente. We loved everything and my only regrets are not having enough appetite left for dessert!

Annapolis Royal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

Homemade pasta with excellent cooked lobster. I cannot say enough on how delicious our suppers were. Excellent service also! The best place to eat in Annapolis Royal for sure.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank NSTaste
Digby, Canada
“Our favourite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Compose is our favourite place to dine in Annapolis Royal. Excellent food, service, and view of the river. I think my husband would die if he could not get here several times a year to get his schnitzel fix. Thank you Amanda for taking care of us.

• Visited October 2013
Annapolis Royal, Canada
“Seafood Salad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

There is one item that you will not find on the menu but Amanda will gladly create for you, it's their warm seafood salad. The Seafood is cooked to perfection and the lovely vinaigrette enhances the flavours without overpowering the dish. the setting is breathtaking, service is great and the food always a pleasant treat.

• Visited August 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Scallops worth driving 2 hours for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Fantastic meal. I was on my own -- and I so appreciated the proprietor giving me such a fabulous view table. My scallops were done to perfection. The pea puree was wonderful and the sacher torte was a sinful finish. Make the trip through the beautiful Annapolis Valley to eat here.

• Visited October 2013