“Excellent Food”

Cafe Restaurant Compose
Cuisines: European, Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Composé is an authentic Austrian Restaurant. We offer a range of traditional Austrian Food. Furthermore our professional Chefs create extraorinary seafood-dishes with the "Special european Touch" Amazing waterview and excellent Service grant an unforgettable experience for you!
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Homemade pasta with excellent cooked lobster. I cannot say enough on how delicious our suppers were. Excellent service also! The best place to eat in Annapolis Royal for sure.

1  Thank NSTaste

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Compose is our favourite place to dine in Annapolis Royal. Excellent food, service, and view of the river. I think my husband would die if he could not get here several times a year to get his schnitzel fix. Thank you Amanda for taking care of us.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

There is one item that you will not find on the menu but Amanda will gladly create for you, it's their warm seafood salad. The Seafood is cooked to perfection and the lovely vinaigrette enhances the flavours without overpowering the dish. the setting is breathtaking, service is great and the food always a pleasant treat.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Fantastic meal. I was on my own -- and I so appreciated the proprietor giving me such a fabulous view table. My scallops were done to perfection. The pea puree was wonderful and the sacher torte was a sinful finish. Make the trip through the beautiful Annapolis Valley to eat here.

1  Thank SuzanneandMadeleine
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great lunch, good staff, very nice view. Had scollops, other sea food; desserts looked so good we broke our no-dessert rule and had some

1  Thank KGatto