“Great facility”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Eau Spa at the Old Orchard Inn
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Professional and talented people work here. I had a massage here and I left feeling like a million dollars. Very nice place. Just a little pricey.

2  Thank Donna B

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Went here for Mothers Day last year. Had the best time. They make special packagaes for you just have to ask. Very nice

2  Thank cubacrazy1976
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I've had the opportunity to visit Eau Spa on several locations while in Wolfville and have always found the staff helpful and great at what they do (from massage to manicure/pedicure). A very relaxed environment and a laid back experience. I only wish they offered a steam room, etc. for more of a lounging day at the spa experience. Hopefully they'll expand in the future.

2  Thank Matt M
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I was treating myself and felt the staff person did not teach me anything new-and I ma surew not an expert on make-up-that was why I went.I had to keep asking her about this and that...almost as if she couldn't be bothered.

5  Thank scarey23
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Very nice spa and great selection of facial products and make up.

2  Thank Dora T