“Divine Lamb Kebobs”

Troy Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Wolfville
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Troy restaurant is a unique restaurant serving authentic Mediterranean dishes in the heart of Wolfville, Nova Scotia
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Inside, a delight, outside perfect on a gorgeous summer day. The best, most tender Shish Kebobs I have ever had. The spiced, cubed, liver appetizer was spectacular. The Luckett's Ortega White a perfect compliment. An excellent place to recommend to my clients for THE place to eat in Wolfville, Nova Scotia.

3  Thank MARK SAMUEL N

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I'll start with the bad and try to end on a positive note. Do. Not. Order. The. Avocado. Appetizer. :-). We ordered 2 and they arrived at our table in a beautiful presentation. Small side salad, alongside an avocado half with 2 shrimp on it. The shrimp were ok. The avocados, however, were entirely black and bruised on the bottoms. The only green was the top little bit. When we sent them back, the chef said and I quote "avocados are at their freshest when they are black". Ahhhh. Wrong. He was grumpy and clearly did not like to be questioned. Now the ending on a good note: our mains were delicious. The falafel wrap and the lamb wraps were perfect. Our waitress was also great especially with the avocado shenanigans.

1  Thank MyR3v13ws
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My family and I often look for different places to eat on our day trip excursions and this time we were not disappointed. This gem is located in a quaint village of Wolfville and is easy to find. The service was top notch. Not only was our server attentive, but he offered suggestions, and was friendly. This, by far, was the best Mediterranean food we have ever had. We had two appetizers, cocktails, main entrees and dessert and the bill didn't bust our wallets. We were able to sit out on the patio but the ambiance inside the restaurant was tasteful and pleasant. Amazing experience. If you go here, they will not disappoint you or your taste buds.

1  Thank KR_Packwood
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We decided to try Troy Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant on Father's Day with a friend ,so there were 3 in our party, and he had eaten there several times before......I was surprised at the size of the place, much bigger than I had envisioned, and the authentic décor from Turkey was beautiful. I felt like I'd stepped right into Turkey, something I did once and hope to do again one day..
My mother and I chose the SET MENU for $29, and this was a meal for two....It had a meze appetizer platter which was amazing, then Turkish salad, then the main meal was a large platter with chicken, lamb, tenderloin, and rice.....It was plenty for two people......We finished with Turkish tea (in a glass receptacle!) and baklava.....all included in the 1 price. My friend had chicken kebabs and a Planters Pale ale beer which were $17 and $5 respectively, so adding up the 3 charges , it came to $51 plus $7.65 and the whole meal was only $58.65 for 3 people. I was very pleased with the price........Our waitress was lovely, and it is highly like it that we will go back again one day......It's about a 45 minute drive for us, but well worth it! Give Troy a chance, you won't be sorry !

1  Thank dogsrule
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Great food: we had the Mezze platter; a variety of dips and plenty of warm pita. The waiter was friendly and courteous, the food was ideally priced, and the venue was beautiful and warm! The outdoor seating overlooks the Wolfville town clock, and park and is a central and lovely setting. The drinks were cheap for Wolfville too! A++ everyone should check it out!

1  Thank hil222