“One of my favorite coffeehouses in the world”

Just Us ! Coffee Roasters Co-op
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Wolfville
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Halifax
“One of my favorite coffeehouses in the world”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I visit coffees shops like it is my job and this is one is one of my favorites. How can you not love a place that has a theatre, a coffee shop and a community run art gallery? Oh and they are all co-ops that were started by community investment. The coffee is fair trade and organic and the baristas are very talented. It's a true community cafe. I've met some of the most interesting people while having coffee there.

• Visited September 2012

Halifax, Canada
“Liked this place a lot.”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Sure Sobeys has Just us ground coffee for cheaper but sobeys doesn't have any ambience. I really enjoyed this coffee spot as itis large and airy with a lot of tables and benches along the wall. The other coffee spots intown are small and hot, not incentive to stay. I went to Just Us coffee with my notepad to try writing my book and was inspired by thequiet, and not feeling that I had to finish my coffee quickly so others could grab a table. I am sure others feel the same way as many were there doing work. Thanks Just Us coffee for being so welcoming. Wishyou were in Bedford!

• Visited September 2012
Windsor, Canada
“great fresh coffee”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

but after we bought ground coffee there,while browsing in a Sobeys' store,we found the exact same coffee at a cheaper price.That was a minor disappointment.

Visited July 2012