“Yummy pizza”
Review of Naked Crepe Bistro

Naked Crepe Bistro
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Wolfville
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It serves crepes and pizzas. It just opened about 2 weeks ago so is very new. The food was delcious!
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We have eaten here a couple times and it has been great both times. So many crepes to chose from it is hard to decide! Had the pizza this time and it was fantastic! This is a spot we will put on our regular list. Good value, and wonderful food. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Great food. Servers could be more welcoming and friendly. Quality of food and water was top notch. Definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Huge variety of savory and sweet crepes, and the pizzas are great, too! Very well priced for what you get. Fast, friendly service in a well designed space.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have ate at this Bistro on 2 different occasions. Both times I was greated in a friendly manner and received my meal in a good amount of time. I love that you can watch them make your food!

I have only had their "meal" crepes, not their dessert ones yet. But meals have been fantastic. Different people came with me each time, they both loved it as well.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stopped by for lunch as we had heard the crepes were very good. My Mediterranean crepe was good but not outstanding. My daughter ordered a smoked salmon crepe that was supposed to come with capers but no such luck. However, what was most disappointing was the service. We waited 45 minutes before our food arrived while other customers that came in after us were served. Turns out they misplaced our order and, yes, I understand these things can happen but an apology would have been in order. We had to bring it to their attention but they didn't really seem to care. It is the first time that I have not left a tip when dining out - seriously abhorrent service!

1  Thank Jan L