Our first stay. We had a suite with two rooms. Very cozy and comfortable. The breakfast was perfect and everybody was very nice. The location is perfect, very close from Acadia University and good restaurants. We'll come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While in Wolfville, stay at Nova Scotia's luxurious 5 star Bed and Breakfast Inn. This Victorian-designed home and carriage house is a landmark in Wolfville and has been providing lodging and welcoming guests from around the world for 50 years. We are proud to be a member of Unique Country Inns of Nova Scotia. We are here to serve you and make your stay a memorable experience.The Inn was built in 1893 by William Henry Chase, a businessman known as “The Apple King” and is a prime example of late Victorian architecture. It has many unique structures especially the stain glass windows on the west side of the main building.The Inn is just a 5 minute walk from Acadia University and a 10 minute walk from downtown with multiple restaurants and boutiques. We are located in the heart of Nova Scotia's burgeoning wine industry, with over half a dozen vineyards within a 20 minute drive. All are surrounded by some of the most scenic landscapes Nova Scotia has to offer. See Attractions for details on things to do in the area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel and Booking.com so you can book your Victoria's Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria`s Historic Hotel Wolfville
- Victoria's Historic Inn Wolfville, Nova Scotia