The Stella Rose B&B
Allen's Motel(Kentville)
The Sunshine Inn(Parrsboro)
Aurora Inn(Kingston)
View Hotel
All reviewsnova scotiasunset suitewonderful hoststerrace roomgarden studiofour postereggs florentinebreakfast was deliciousa wonderful staygrape vinesacadia universitydown to earthlovely deckhome away from homestayed longerhomemade cookiesfeel right at home
Reviewed March 20, 2013

To get away from the winter blues and the normalcy of work, home, work etc...I decided it would be great to getaway from it all for a couple days and just 'chill'. I love the Annapolis Valley and Wolfville especially. The area is beautiful in every season and the people are warm and welcoming. I looked at several B & Bs in the area and chose The Stella Rose, who knew it was the best decision I ever made. My friend and I were greeted warmly as we entered the front door, showed to our rooms with enthusiasm. We both have special dietary needs and this proved to be no issue for Arlene took to the time to find out what was the best culinary choices for us. This leads me into the breakfasts. Wow...not only did they taste great, the presentation was awesome. Everything was done in a timely matter as well as allowing us to come to breakfast when we were ready (reasonable time for them as well so not to take them off schedule was my concern). I certainly felt at home there, and KoKo their adorable dog very much enjoyed the attention from a stranger. I highly recommend to anyone looking for clean rooms, warm and quiet atmosphere, delightful and relaxing hot tub (I didn't get a chance but the jacuzzi was awesome in the terrace room), and to top it off with a fantastic breakfast...you must stay with Dan and Arlene !! I plan to return even if just for a visit. I know where I will be able to rejuvenate the soul.

Room Tip: this Terrace room was quiet and beautiful...with a deck and jacuzzi.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
dan g, Owner at The Stella Rose B&B, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for choosing to spend your weekend away with us. It was no trouble accommodating your special dietary needs. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will drop in again.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

For anyone travelling in Wolfville, whether for work or fun should highly consider staying at The Stella Rose. Dan and Arlene are the perfect example of prestige hosts, offering time and dedication to everything between check-in and check-out. I will definitely be back for an extended stay and I'm hoping others will follow suit.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you , it was our pleasure, having you stay with us on your business trip, even as brief as it was . Hopefully you will see your way clear to come and spend a couple of leisure days in the valley in the near future .
Thanks again for the recommendation and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have been fortunate in my travelling experiences to have stayed in many hotels and B&B's throughout England, Europe, New Zealand and North America.
Needing a central location in "downtown" Wolfville, The Stella Rose was the one I decided to give a try. From my first introduction to hosts Dan and Arlene, to the farewell, I was treated to an overall experience second to none. The hosts are always there to cater to your every whim and yet never appear to be present. The food, the hospitality,the decor, the butler and the chef;
The Stella Rose is Simply The Best .

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
dan g, Owner at The Stella Rose B&B, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Thank you Jeff for your kind remarks. We appreciate it. It was our pleasure having you stay with us.
Cheers !

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed at The Stella Rose due to the excellent reviews it has and we were not disappointed. Everything was amazing, the modern looking rooms, the hot tub and don't even get us started on the breakfast. Probably one of the best I have ever had. It is within walking distance to everything downtown Wolfville. We high recommend The Stella Rose and you will not be disappointed.

-Everett and Olivia

Room Tip: The bathroom and Jacuzzi in The Sunrise Terrace was definitely a great feature.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
dan g, Owner at The Stella Rose B&B, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

--Thank you for taking the time to share your Stella Rose B&B experience . We enjoyed having you stay with us and are pleased that we met your expectations.
Hope to see you again.
Cheers

Reviewed February 24, 2013

This B&B is much better than their website let's on. The review's on Trip Advisor are more reflective.

We were booking last minunte because we were coming to town for a specialty dinner at a local restraurant - Front & Central - which was Excellent!!

Most of the accommodations in town were already booked because it was Valentine's Day. the room we got at the Stella Rose was the last one available, but we were very pleased once we arrived.

Good sized room, nicely appointed and sized bathroom (heated floors - nice touch), and at hot tub on the back deck of the B&B. The hot tub was great with the cold weather and we made use of it a couple of times during our stay. The breakfast in the am was excellent - almost too much considering the size of the meal we had the night before ;)

We came to Wolfville because of the speciality dinner put on by Front & Central and Benjamin Bridge, but the Stella Rose really rounded out our weekend and made it truely complete!

It was a great Valentine's Day treat for us!!

Room Tip: We had the Sunrise Terrrace - Room No. 1
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
dan g, Owner at The Stella Rose B&B, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for the indepth review--We are happy that you were able to take advantage of a last minute cancellation as we were fully booked as well -- it was a busy week-end.
We were pleased that you enjoyed our amenities including the hot tub on the deck . Nice to hear that you had a commendable dinner at one of our fine restaurants and that " the Stella Rose really rounded out our weekend and made it truly complete! ".
Thanks again, and hope to see you again soon.