Was quite surprised by this hotel. From the outside, the hotel looks old and run down, however inside is quiet and quaint. Rooms are dated, and the fridges aren't as cold as they should be, but overall the room was clean, and quiet. Pool and sauna are also a great feature, and the view from the sun deck is absolutely breathtaking. Stayed at the OOI for a wedding, but the hotel was nearby places for food, as well as various beaches. Highly recommend the restaurant for both high end and low end options. Very happy with staff , prices and overall experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Property centrally located in the Beautiful Annapolis Valley surrounded by Orchards, Tides and Wineries. 100 well-appointed A/C rooms and FREE internet (mixture of Kings, Queens and Doubles with 2 barrier-free) and 29 seasonal cabins. Spectacular views. Dining room, lounge. indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness room, sundeck, tennis; scenic walks. Full service Spa; business services; reception & conference facilities. Bay of Fundy Recommended Experience. 5 km to shopping, golf and major attractions like Grand Pre National Historic Park and Hall's Harbour fishing Village and world's highest tides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Old Orchard Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Orchard Hotel Wolfville
- Old Orchard Inn And Spa
- Old Orchard Inn & Spa Wolfville, Nova Scotia