The Old Orchard Inn is extremely dated and due for a major makeover/renovation including the furniture in the rooms. The room smelled as though it had seen years of smoking with no attempt to air it out. The hotel is also not within walking distance of the main street of Wolfville as it was nice out and we would have liked to walk to dinner.
I would recommend getting one of the B&B's in town as opposed to staying at the Old Orchard Inn (as recommended by the previous reviewer) however if you did have to stay here, I would recommend booking in advance to avoid getting a room that overlooks the parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Property centrally located in the Beautiful Annapolis Valley surrounded by Orchards, Tides and Wineries. 100 well-appointed A/C rooms and FREE internet (mixture of Kings, Queens and Doubles with 2 barrier-free) and 29 seasonal cabins. Spectacular views. Dining room, lounge. indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness room, sundeck, tennis; scenic walks. Full service Spa; business services; reception & conference facilities. Bay of Fundy Recommended Experience. 5 km to shopping, golf and major attractions like Grand Pre National Historic Park and Hall's Harbour fishing Village and world's highest tides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Old Orchard Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Orchard Hotel Wolfville
- Old Orchard Inn And Spa
- Old Orchard Inn & Spa Wolfville, Nova Scotia