“Excellent experience”

Garden House Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wolfville
Garden House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #8 of 10 Wolfville B&B and Inns
Ness Ziona, Israel
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this lovely Bed & Breakfast for 1 night, during our recent tour in Nova Scotia, and were highly impressed by the wonderful service and experience offered by Brian. Not only did he help us with us heavy suitcases, but also insisted that all his guests for that night sit around a table at breakfast so that we could all get to know each other a little, whilst partaking in a wonderful breakfast prepared by Brian himself.

The bed in our spacious room, with private bathroom, was extremely comfortable, enabling us to enjoy a good nights sleep.

Brian gave us excellent suggestions for planning our route towards Prince Edward Island which enabled us to reach Prince Edward Island via the "scenic" route, in really quick time.

We heartily recommend Garden House to all persons passing through Wolfville.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Italy
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is a real treat in Wolfville! the house's it's very nice, very clean and very well decorated.
The host Brian it's a very charming person full of advice and stories about the area and a nice person to talk to. Breakfast was delicious and home made. I can really say: stop there!

Room Tip: The Room Bayside, were I stayed, it's beautiful and very romantic, it has a pre-entrance with a...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I spent one night in this lovely little B&B. The host, Brian, was incredibly friendly and did a wonderful job helping the guests to socialise over a fantastic breakfast. The B&B is beautifully decorated and the food was delicious. We would definitely recommend.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Birmingham
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We had an excellent time staying at the Garden House. The host Brian was excellent and made us feel at home. The Breakfast was excellent, freshly prepared by Brian and his wife, left us ready for a day exploring the area. The room was perfect - clean, comfortable and well equipped. The B&B is a short walk to downtown Wolfville and was a perfect location for us attending a Wedding nearby. I definitely recommend the Garden House B&B

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Is line to stay at Home. The breakfast you can enjoy good food and you have the possibilty to talk with a lot of People coming from other place. Is a really sharing moment. The house is really clan and close to Dowtown Wolfville and all Vineyards in the area.

Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Nova Scotia
Reviewed June 17, 2012

This B and B is economical, clean and cheery. It is steps to downtown, bordering on a walking trail to the centre of Wolfville. The breakfast was delicious. Granola, fresh fruit, ww toast, scrambled eggs with vegetables, tea, coffee, juice. The host Brian is a warm, enthusiastic person who is a great promoter of the town and the cultural events there.
I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank HappyCamper33
Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I am glad I chose The "Garden House" in Wolfville, as it was everything you would expect from a little B & B....Brian, our host has certainly found his passion, and makes sure you are well looked after...The Home was Charming, very neat and clean, and although my room was small, it was all I needed as I was visiting my Daughter. Breakfast was very informal, but the food ws very good, prepared fresh by Brian every morning. If I go back to Wolfville, I know where I will be staying. Great job Brian!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family