“good eats and superb coffee and tea”
Review of Charts Cafe

Charts Cafe
Ranked #3 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Wolfville
Description: Welcome to Charts Café! We are currently opened in Wolfville, NS. We serve a variety of hot beverages, including Northmountain Coffees and teas. All baked goods, soups, salads and sandwiches are baked in house, and HST is included in the prices. Make sure to stop by when you're in the area; We look forward to seeing you!
Reviewed September 26, 2018

I have been visiting Charts Café weekly for several months. It has become my favourite in Wolfville. The ambience is relaxed, comfortable, and cheerful. The decor and fittings are all modern & comfortable, with actual historic maps decorating the walls. It seems to be off the radar for the usual student crowds that are in many local cafés so generally it is pleasant and quiet. The coffee and tea are local produced fair-trade coffee & tea of better than excellent quality. The food options consist of soup and a variety of light meals and pastries, all of "home made" character, all excellent. It has free WiFi so is a good spot to catch up on email etc.
My fellow companions and I (students that I meet for mentoring) tend to linger and are very grateful that our productive lingering seems welcome or at least tolerated. (I am a retired prof, so have no office.)
All in all I completely recommend this café for light food and superb coffee.

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

We were staying at a hotel and didn’t want the large dining room experience so ventured into Wolfville for breakfast, luckily finding Charts Cafe. Had a delicious classic breakfast sandwich ( egg, cheese, ham) and split it... more than enough for two people. Delicious coffee and delightful woman at the counter who gave us tourist tips for the area.

A real winner!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

I give this place a 6 out of 5 for its friendliness. On our first visit I didn't know about the free water at the side, so the very sweet barista just went and poured one for me -- extra kind service. They are really kind with tourists who wander in off the street and clearly a comfortable meeting spot for locals who like to chat. It's just the right temperature, not too cold or too hot, has good coffee and food, and nice interesting not-too-loud music -- perfect!

Reviewed August 14, 2018

This cafe had just what we needed, coffee that was fantastic (Americano) and excellent omelets made to order. Highly recommend dropping into this cafe just off the Main St.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We where looking for a breakfast place in town, we found the gem. It is farm to table, the service is great. It opens early and has fast service. There coffee amazing. I had the classic breakfast sandwich, which is fresh baked bun, local farm fresh ham, eggs. The pastries are baked fresh daily, with a new variety each day. You can dine in or enjoy the patio. Needless to say this was our breakfast spot all weekend. Cannot wait to visit again next year.