My wife and I stayed in Shelburne for one night this weekend. Had the David George cottage. It was exceptionally clean, and had all the furnishings of home, for a reasonable price. The staff were all quite friendly.
The continental breakfast had all of the usual stuff (bread, bagels, muffins, oatmeal, cereal, fruit and juice. Breakfast is served in a bright room overlooking the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MacKenzie's has been family-owned for decades and offers the best of Nova Scotia's intimate cottages, affordable motel and luxury suites in a park-like, brook-side setting in a great location in the centre of town... something for every taste and budget! Free breakfast and wireless internet is included in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Mackenzie's Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mackenzies Hotel Shelburne
- Mackenzie's Motel And Cottages Shelburne, Nova Scotia