“good food great view”

Cicero's On The Water
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Next door to Sunset Marine, on the old #7 Highway.
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Good local produce and italian style in a fantastic setting, in the summer we moor up the boat and dine here, food is good but service can be slow so not the place if you are in a hurry !
plus its on the eastern shore and we need more good dining options so support your local resturants folks !

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I've eaten here twice, my wife has eaten here four times, and our neighbour goes almost weekly.
The service is indeed patchy (see previous reviews), but if you're not in a hurry, who cares (Ed: only the Townies!). And It can be noisy.

However, the food is good, the portions great, the value excellent, and the view outstanding.
And it is often packed, so do make reservations.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

My boyfriend and i have been wanting to try this place for awhile and tonight we did. It was excellent! Our server was fantastic, the food was soooo good. We had ny steak and my bf has the salmon. For dessert we had the cheese cake.

Everything was just perfect and we'll be back so we can enjoy it again.
Thanks to thechef, waitress and the owners for bringing something so great and close to home.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

My wife and I went to Cicero's last night for her birthday dinner. We have just moved out to the Porters Lake area and wanted to try something other than pub food. The meal started with complementary bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, the bread what fresh and very good. We then had the artichoke dip which was a good size portion for two people and it was very tasty. For our main dishes my wife had the lobster ravioli and I had the chicken parmesan on a bead of noodles (this can come with roasted potatoes and vegetable). The ravioli was very good with big chunks of lobster and a delicious bolognese sauce and the chicken parm was equally as good. Overall the staff was very good (water filled up promptly) , the food was very tasty and we loved the decor and view of the lake. We will definitely be going back to Cicero's.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Today, July 18th, 2012 myself and two girlfriends had lunch at Cicero's which had only been open a few months. We had made a reservation and I'm glad we did, the place was packed! Our server was quite attentive with the water and we enjoyed the best bread I think I have ever eaten while we waited for our order. The bread is made fresh daily on the premises.
The ambiance is beautiful, the colors used, the paintings, the beautiful patio overlooking Porters Lake.
Even though, there was a bit of a wait for our mains to arrive, it was very pleasant just to be there and believe me, the food was worth the wait. The lunch prices were very reasonable for the portion sizes.
Keep up the good work, Cicero's, we will be back.