“Quiet, Spacious”
Review of Gourmet Cup

Gourmet Cup
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The space is open, free WiFi, quiet, and comfortable. it is a franchise so the coffee has no local flavour and they only use disposable cups.

A good place if you are looking for coffee without any uniqueness.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed February 15, 2019

The cafe prepares food and baked goods for breakfast and lunch.The food is excellent. Coffee is fresh and baking is outstanding.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed January 11, 2016

I stop by here every so often when I want a cuppa joe. Good value and friendly service. A tad of the more expensive side but worth the cup. Always full of office workers at coffee breaks so make sure you go early if you want a table at those times.

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank JamesHewit1315
Reviewed November 15, 2015

On a recent trip to YK I was referred to the Gourmet Cup if a coffee was on my list of needs.
I dropped by at 0815 and got a latte for me and Americano for my wife. Also picked up a fresh baked biscuit. The people behind the counter were friendly and had a smile on their face. Always makes it better!!!
A great little place with all kinds of food options that looked excellent.

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank D K
Reviewed October 20, 2015

I went in to buy some special tea for a gift. The barista asked me to wait while she finished getting coffee for those ahead of me, which I was happy to do. Then when my turn came I was totally ignored in favour of a more attractive customer. I commented, got a perfunctory `sorry`, and when I said that I had to leave soon was again ignored. This was, however, the only unpleasant experience that I had while in Yellowknife, but I think that this poor example of customer service needs to be commented on.

Date of visit: October 2015