“Great food!”

Bruno's Deli & Pizza
Ranked #36 of 77 Restaurants in Yellowknife
Reviewed December 17, 2013

The food is amazing! Maybe try wearing suit and a tie to get good service. I don't know, maybe I'm just not likeable. Food is really good though.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We had heard about Bruno's so thought we would try it instead of a chain. Perhaps owners have changed as pizza was average at best, crust not great and ingredients as in pepperoni were low quality.service was friendly and quick though!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

The staff are friendly, the pizza excellent! Just the way I like it. Not to greasy. Loaded with things that are good for you for the most part.

1  Thank ArcticRose
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I tried several pizza outlets and i had to say that the pizza from here was GREAT! They were open late, didn't charge a delivery fee and the dame best pizza i've EVER had!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We ordered Bruno's pizza when we were in the B&B and the pizza is very good.
Actuallt we were surprise by the fact that they deliver since 10am, what is not that common.
Price is fair enough, we paid for a big pizza+drink+tax+tip only 24 boxes. I would definetely order again if one day I'll be back to Yellowknife and I recommend Bruno's