“Great Pho!”

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Canada
“Great Pho!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

While spending a week in Yellowknife my family and I had lots of meals out. This was a favourite! The pho is as good as my regular pho restaurant in Toronto. The staff is so friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend this to anyone!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank dam_imgood

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Gatineau
“Just like home but better”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The service was very fast and the food was amazing - very fresh. Get there before noon if you want a seat or make a reservation.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Samtraveller70
Yellowknife
“One of the Best Around in YK”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Don't eat out often, but when I do...................

This is a favourite of mine because I can actually get find light, tasty and vegetarian dishes on the menu - as opposed to the heavy, greasy fare of the Standard North American Diet - presented everywhere in most restaurants. Decor is simple and serving staff are invariably pleasant and courteous. Recommended,

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Subarcticdude
Yellowknife, Canada
“Very Tasty!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I'm a fan of Japanese and Italian cuisine but when my friend brought me in this restaurant, and I was able to taste a Vietnamese food, I am now a fan of it. I can't remember the name of the food I ordered but it's very delicious. it's a bowl of noodles topped with chicken and some veggies and herbs I believe. I highly recommend this restaurant to all travellers.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Lou0817
“Worse service restaurant ever”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Hair in my food, owner's wife took it away without any apologies. Way to much MSG in the soup, need to drink a lot water after. Waitress there are very rude same as the owner's wife.

• Visited April 2013