The B&B is located lake-side with beautiful views. The hosts, John and Debbie are wonderful and welcoming. We stayed for 4 days and had a great time watching aurora every night. We even saw beautiful display of the aurora off the sun-room deck! The food at the Dancing Moose cafe is great. The staff there are very pleasant.
Across the street is a glass shop where one can join their workshop to make your own souvenir!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Great Slave Lake, great location for winter Aurora viewing, summer canoeing and kayaking - and as s year-round base for sporty and adventurous activities. Recently renovated. Fully functional cafe located on ground floor. In the heart of Yellowknife's historic and eclectic Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bayside Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Bed And Breakfast And Dancing Moose Cafe
- Bayside b&b And Dancing Moose Cafe Hotel Yellowknife