“Bring earplugs and a good appetite”
Review of Black Knight Pub

Black Knight Pub
Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Yellowknife
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Yellowknife, Canada
“Bring earplugs and a good appetite”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

1. good wait-staff; short waiting times
2. live music = far too loud (can be heard on "the Rock" from which it originates)
3. good food - at any time
4. I visit there often and the ambiance is always upbeat and friendly

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank northernpromotions

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Millbrook, Canada
“Great Fun, Friendly People”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

One of the most popular pubs in Yellowknife. Live music with local performers the night we were there. Typical raucous, friendly crowd of all ages but mostly younger which give a great up-beat atmosphere. Good food - my fish was excellent. There are no local brews. The closest comes from Calgary. (A business opportunity.) Like most everything in Yellowknife it isn't cheap but compared to other restaurants it's on a par.
A fun place. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Steve P
“Worth it just for the fries!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere, nice small town feel! My spouse had the bison burger and I had the Cajun chicken burger, absolutely delicious! The French fries were amaaazing!! Service was great! Reasonable prices too! Great place!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank TravelingGelutton
Gatineau
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Went her twice in four days...best onion rings ever!! Service was great - had a really good time. Loved Mexican night.

Visited June 2013
Fredericton, Canada
“Food poisoning”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I got food poisoning there. He ended up in the hospital. I wasn't as bad as I didn't eat my dinner.. the fish tasted very greasy and just "off", my husband ate his and then ate mine. OMG, he was so sick.. I was not as bad, but I have other health problems, which flared up as well after eating there. Everyone we spoke to said they love the food there, so I am hoping that this is a one time thing..

• Visited May 2013