“Definitely lived up to my expectatios”
other travelers have booked this property
Great Open concept for entertaining...
Lots of current Tourist info a variety of activities.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Great Open concept for entertaining...
Lots of current Tourist info a variety of activities.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Maureen G
Uxbridge, Canada
“Definitely lived up to my expectatios”
Reviewed March 21, 2017 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

When I found this apartment online, I knew that it was the one. Booking it was easy and Steven was always very prompt in answer any questions that I had before my arrival. We didn't know when exactly we would be arriving but Steven was very accommodating an we were greeted the moment we arrived. Steven gave us a quick tour and let us know that if we needed anything not to hesitate in asking.

The apartment is just as wonderful in person as it is online. The main floor is open concept and very spacious. The kitchen is well stocked with everything you need should you decide to cook at "home". The rooms are large and very comfortable, each with their own ensuite.

Location, location, location! We were so pleased with how easy it was to walk to restaurants, bars and attractions.

I highly recommend staying here!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks Maureen.....most welcome here anytime.
Cheers, Steven
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing