“Late meal”

Peters Pizza
Ranked #278 of 460 Restaurants in St. John's
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 25, 2018

There were 6 of us sitting around on a Friday and wondering what to have for supper. Pizza was the unanimous response. We decided to try out a near by pizza joint and Peters Pizza with its multiple locations was the choice- we have never eaten their pizza before.
Anyways, we ordered online from the Paradise pizza site with a 30 minute delivery promo but may be slightly longer. We live literally 10 minutes away. The pizza arrived at 1 hour and 10 minutes from ordering- not good enough.
The pizza itself was an okay taste but the price was a bit much. We can order better and cheaper elsewhere. So long Peter. After one order there shall be no more.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Ordered from hotel and was told the pizza had special and ordered it. Received a box of fries that was 1/4 full, yet charges 6$ for what was family size but kids portion.

Was charged regular price not special as we were told on phone

Pizza was actually great, but not for the price we were told it should have been.

Read similar reviews and should have avoided

My reviews are almost always positive, so please heed my warning

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Nachos and garlic fingers
Placed an order for pick up, they told me it will be ready in 15-20 minutes. I got there and it was not ready.. 40 minutes later my order was ready. While waiting for my order I hear the host yell “ I told you to watch the nachos!!” So when the man brought out my order I open the box of nachos, they were burnt. I let the host know and he looked at me and said “they are burnt are they ?” I replied yes they are burnt. He paused and just stared at me And then he took the nachos and said he would make another. While sitting waiting for my new nachos, I hear the staff talking about the burnt nachos, talking like I’m crazy for thinking so.. the host showed multiple other workers the nachos and it’s like they made a joke about it. When the new nachos came out the host said “look at your nachos now” so I open the box and say they are perfect. As I was leaving I said thank you multiple times and the host totally ignored me. The way he handled things was very disrespectful.. steer clear of Peters Pizza Torbay Rd

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Ordered Pizza and Lasagna.. Lasagna comes with toast and they gave us two both ends of the bread. It will be more acceptable if you gave us just one end of bread. Men, are you running out of bread or are you insulting us?

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed October 28, 2017

I had Pizza and garlic fingers delivered to my hotel.It was on time,very warm and tasty.I thought it was great value for the money !!

Date of visit: October 2017