“A treat”

Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The sushi was soooo fresh and of the best quality. If you aren't a sushi fan, there is fabulous duck breast, streak and other good things to eat. You can't go wrong. Most of the time the service is excellent and knowledeable. It is rather expensive, but with the quality of the food you won't feel ripped-off.

1  Thank Dianne S
There are newer reviews for Basho

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Basho's is always a great culinary experience. The ambience is relaxed and overall this is not an overpriced dining experience. The service is invariably good. Basho's is one of my favorite dining choices.

4  Thank margaret p
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Went there tonight at 8:00pm food was no ready until 10:30pm, unfriendly service will not go there again.

1  Thank B W
Reviewed June 28, 2013

So delicious. Goat cheese cheesecake with walnut crumb crust. But back to beginning.... Caramelized drizzled sweet potatoes as the complementary starter.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Well, I can't speak to the food as I haven't eaten here, although I have tried! On three separate occasions I have tried to make a reservation by phone at different times during the day and no one has ever answered. I've left numerous messages on their message service days in advance and have made follow up phone calls to ensure my reservation was made, and have never gotten a return phone call to confirm. One day after leaving 3 separate messages I took a chance on it and figured they must have recorded my reservation given that I had called so many times to confirm it. I went and the restaurant was closed. Staff who listened to the messages knew I was trying to book, but couldn't do the courteous thing to return my call. Complete fail in customer service. Will not eat here, nor will I recommend it.

2  Thank upsydaisydoo