“Rude, Horrible Service. Woldn't give me the manager's contact info” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stoggers' Pizza

Stoggers' Pizza
Ranked #245 of 371 Restaurants in St. John's
Cuisines: Pizza, Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
st. john's
“Rude, Horrible Service. Woldn't give me the manager's contact info”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2011

Just had an unnecessarily upset and rude women ( -- ) call me back and cancel my order for no reason. Decent pizza but not worth if for the pitiful service. Sorry Stogger's, you wont' be getting any more of my pizza bucks.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank chriscgardner
JonDrover, Owner at Stoggers' Pizza, responded to this review, February 16, 2012
Unfortunate to read about your experience here. I am the owner and my staff have always been instructed to give out my number if ANYONE has a complaint. I'm am sorry you were treated in this fashion.

st johns newfoundland
“Great!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2011

This is the best pizzia in St Johns.... Kind of expensive but well worth it!! they have a Stoggers special and it is to die for. extra meat and blocked with veggies!!

• Visited August 2011
St. John's, Canada
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2011

Excellent taste. I ordered from them twice and always enjoyed their pizza. Great delivery service too.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank Nadiim87
St. John's, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'll never go there again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2010

As the review title says, I'll never visit Stoggers' Pizza again.

THE GOOD
- The pizza was pretty good, not great.

THE BAD
- Sketchy kitchen staff. We had to listen to some guy in the kitchen swear the entire time we were waiting for our pizza (30 min).
- The sketchy kitchen guy took a smoke break, in the front door of the store.
- The door was held open, it was very cold inside (It is the middle of November).
- Very rude service from the young lady on the front counter.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
st.john's
“not so great”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2010

Stoggers is around the corner from where I work and I've had a chance to go there often. It's a average / below-average pizza place. Pizza is always tasty but some are great and some are so-so. Stoggers is so-so. At lunch time they often do not have pizza's ready so I just go across the street to Tims. If they are hot and fresh out of the oven they are swimming in oil from the cheese. The combo is 6 bucks and includes a hot sause and a drink or chips and a drink. Popular with the kids from the local school so best to get there early. The place is dirty without a lot of seating. Overall... not so great.

• 4 of 5 bubbles