“Great Family Night”

Ranked #56 of 454 Restaurants in St. John's
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a great spot!! We had reservations to meet up with family on a Sunday evening. We were there early and sat at the bar before heading upstairs. The views of the harbor are just lovely!! Everyone enjoyed their meal, especially their pistachio crusted salmon. The staff was friendly yet professional. I would definitely go back there the next time I am in Newfoundland!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

Busy night fown town St.John's so very glad we reserved a table. It was a booth which was very uncomfortable. I would prefer a table. The place was busy so all table were full.
We had 2 people with gluten-free so they had requested modifications to their order. Both order came out without the requests. I lome their steak but went for the ribs this time. It was a mistake. The ribs were well done. Very dry! I had my first beer in a while and it could been me but tasted off. Like the lines need a cleaning. Over all 3veryone enkoye the niht out but average meal. Dessert was really good. Good way to finish the night out off.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

We visited the keg in a group of 13. The staff were superb, attentive, informative and very friendly. The food was good but very expensive and probably not value for money. Steaks were, again, ok but defiantely not worth the price, my alleged 12oz steak was tiny and not 12oz. Asked for it blue and it was, at best, rare but probably more towards medium.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 6, 2018 via mobile

Perfectly prepared steak, lovely glass of wine, in a beautiful setting. It was a slow night, service was exceptional.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018

The resteraunt was lovely. We sat on the secont floor looking out at the harbor. The food was good, but pricy I thought. Had the pepper steak.

Date of visit: September 2018