“I enjoyed my lunch and atmosphere there but could be cleaner.”

Oliver's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 373 Restaurants in St. John's
Cuisines: Canadian, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Intimate restaurant in the heart of downtown St. John's, Newfoundland. Operating for over 17 years,Oliver's is a favourite for great seafood, steaks, fresh pastas and mouthwatering housemade desserts. Featuring intimate booths, warm colours and a fantastic wine list.
Paradise, Newfoundland, Canada
“I enjoyed my lunch and atmosphere there but could be cleaner.”
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

I seek out different restaurants wherever I am. No same ole for me. I tried here for lunch when It wasn't too busy. I ordered a lamb dish, something I rarely cook at home. I loved it! The one washroom wasn't the cleanest and overall place could be cleaner from the dust on things.

• Visited July 2014

“Absolutely Delicious!”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Spent an evening out with my mom and sister.. Service was superb! We all had seafood appetizers which were amazing, followed by a delicious entree and even had desert!
The restaurant is very intimate with great wine choices, and very friendly service!
I will be going back, and recommend this place to everyone and anyone :)

• Visited August 2014
“Great food, wine and service!”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Had an absolutely incredible experience here this evening. Superb appys, mains and dessert not to mention great wine recommended by staff. Nice atmosphere and very friendly and knowledgable staff. Wonderful time....highly recommended!!

Sugar Land, Texas
“great seafood”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

There are lots of good seafood places in St John's, but this is my favorite so far. Halibut is superb. Service was friendly and efficient. Wine list is decent.

St. John's, Canada
“Great Food and Wine Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Over-indulged ourselves with delicious appetizers, wine, bread...there was no more room for desert! Great meal for our anniversary!

• Visited July 2014