“Excellent dinner”
Review of Legros and Motti - CLOSED

Legros and Motti
Cuisines: Italian, American, European
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Authentic European cuisine in the heart of St. John's Newfoundland. A spectacular dining experience!
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent dinner”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Right DT St. John's, harbour views and a very nice patio. The restaurant has a very European style trendy look that I really loved. It is a big place with different sections and levels but the quality of the service was excellent and so was the food. We are a family with many dietary restrictions and very demanding tastes with a chef in the making! My son said his salmon was one of the best he ever had! Pricey but totally worth it. Good wine selection as well.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank sk8rmom4ever

St. John's, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I have eaten at this restaurant several times and have always had a great experience. We actually ate here twice in the past week! I had family and friends visiting from away and thought this would be a nice place to bring them for a great meal.

We had excellent service and delicious food on both visits. I ordered the Lobster and Shrimp Fettuccine and it was amazing! The fresh pasta was perfectly cooked and there was tons of lobster and shrimp. I liked it so much I had it again next time! Everyone else at the table enjoyed their meals as well. (My father-in-law said the Accidental Tourist was the best burger he'd ever eaten!) We had a small issue with slightly over-cooked fries but they were quickly replaced with fresh ones. We ordered Beignets for desert and the waitress warned us it would be a 10-15 minute wait as they are made fresh to order but they were well worth the wait!

I would definitely recommend this restaurant to all our friends and family!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Heather C
East Coast Canada
“Great urban atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

I ate here when travelling on business and had a very good experience. Excellent service- very attentive staff. I was expecting to see more fish dishes on the menu since I was in the mother land of sea food (Newfoundland) however, the food I ordered arrived hot and was delicious. The two story building with modern decor and large windows by the water gave a nice atmosphere for an evening out. I would happily return!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank EastCoastCanada
Princeton, New Jersey
“First class from entry to departure”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

The US Coast Guard ship I was traveling on moored for a few days next to this restaurant. I chose Legros because of its modern look and open concept design that did not make you feel crammed. I was greeted by a friendly hostess and server who were very attentive and genuine, then briefly checked up on by the manager towards the end of my meal. Free wifi too, with both excellent download and upload speeds, awesome for connecting with family while away from home.

The food itself was outstanding. I visited this restaurant three times during my visit to St. John's sampling from the lunch, dinner, and appetizer menus. All were terrific, with nice portions. Two of my three visits I was accompanied by a friend from the ship who is an Executive Chef for the USCG and has serviced White House events and managed US Government Executive Dining Facilities. He was equally impressed at the quality of the food and the overall presentation.

• Visited July 2014
5 Thank Michael R
London, Canada
“well worth the stop”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Excellent service, excellent food. What a treat! We happened to stop here randomly while in St. Johns and were very glad we did. Def. eat here again.

• Visited July 2014