Canada/US coast to coast, hotel #18, 3 nights
This is the first time I've been assigned a room below the lobby. One time I entered the elevator with a lady and pressed down and she said to me "what's down there" and I said "the dungeons". At least due to the fact the hotel is on a hill we had a window that gave us a bit of a harbour view. I can't even imagine what the people across the hall had for a view, did they even have a window. Other than the descending below the lobby the hotel room was quite fine, clean and comfortable. The staff were courteous and I slept very well. We would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott St. John's Newfoundland is an award winning hotel in Newfoundland and Labrador Canada. We're ideally located in the downtown business, entertainment and historic district, just a short walk from Signal Hill and the famous George Street. Beautiful selection of modern Harbour view room and luxurious suite options. On site is one of St. John's newest culinary delights Harbour Room Restaurant and Lounge. Complimentary wireless internet and parking. We invite you to experience true Newfoundland hospitality combined with the highest of standards you have grown to trust in a Courtyard by Marriott hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott St. John's Newfoundland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott St. John`s Newfoundland Hotel St. John`s
- Courtyard St Johns
- Marriott St. John's
- Courtyard St. John's
- St Johns Courtyard
- St. John's Marriott
- St. John's Courtyard
- Courtyard By Marriott St. John's Newfoundland Canada