I am thrilled with my stay at Hometel. Rooms are in brand 3 story townhouses. They are clean, well decorated, and beds are very comfortable. Bathrooms are spotless and closet space is big. Parking is free and so is wifi and telephone. Located next to Signal Hill, but a good 10 min walk from bars and cafes of downtown. Prices excellent and cannot say enough how clean, fresh, and trendy rooms are. WILL BE BACK!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled safely downtown on historic Signal Hill - Newfoundland's # 1 Tourist attraction. Steps to Cathedrals, Theatres, Museums, Fine Restaurants, Shopping and St.John's Harbour. Flexible check-ins, luxurious bathrooms with extensive lighting, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, soaker tubs, hi-speed internet, computers and faxes, luxurious linens, scrumptious breakfast, free long distance. free local calls, free parking, air conditioning, ultimate cable 62 channels, in-room mini fridge, free daily local Newspapers. Unbeatable off season rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hometel on Signal Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hometel On Signal Hill Hotel St. John`s
- Hometel On Signal Hill Newfoundland, Canada