I had never stayed in such a nice place for the cost ( $99.00) a night . The only drawback was it was very warm in the room as the new air conditioner was not installed as of yet . The room was very clean and comfortable . Staff was exellent !! I would say to anyone who is thinking of staying any place else . Check this place out first .
Lastly , thank you Hometel for a great Newfoundland resting place .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled safely downtown on historic Signal Hill - Newfoundland's # 1 Tourist attraction. Steps to Cathedrals, Theatres, Museums, Fine Restaurants, Shopping and St.John's Harbour. Flexible check-ins, luxurious bathrooms with extensive lighting, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, soaker tubs, hi-speed internet, computers and faxes, luxurious linens, scrumptious breakfast, free long distance. free local calls, free parking, air conditioning, ultimate cable 62 channels, in-room mini fridge, free daily local and national newspapers. Unbeatable off season rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hometel on Signal Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hometel On Signal Hill Hotel St. John`s
- Hometel On Signal Hill Newfoundland, Canada