excellent place. i'm writing this review using their free wifi (just one of the reasons why Hometel rocks!), lying on a super comfy bed in my clean, spacious, beautifully decorated room (modern, pared down, tasteful, comfortable). For the price (I paid $99 Can/night), you can't beat this hotel. I would come back in a heartbeat.
- huge bathroom
- very clean
- brand new
- reasonably priced snacks (chips, bottled water, juice, pop, candy bars, cookies -- all $1.50 - $2 each)
- free wifi and wired internet access
- free phone calls across north america (i kid you not!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled safely downtown on historic Signal Hill - Newfoundland's # 1 Tourist attraction. Steps to Cathedrals, Theatres, Museums, Fine Restaurants, Shopping and St.John's Harbour. Flexible check-ins, luxurious bathrooms with extensive lighting, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, soaker tubs, hi-speed internet, computers and faxes, luxurious linens, scrumptious breakfast, free long distance. free local calls, free parking, air conditioning, ultimate cable 62 channels, in-room mini fridge, free daily local and national newspapers. Unbeatable off season rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Hometel on Signal Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hometel On Signal Hill Hotel St. John`s
- Hometel On Signal Hill Newfoundland, Canada