My wife and I stayed here for four night in July. The location can't be beat - close to restaurants and bars. Parking situation is a bit odd, but seems to work.
We were on the third floor and there is no elevator. The room was very clean and comfortable although it was quite small. The desk staff were extremely helpful. The breakfast is a tad above your average chain hotel fare.
Although I am not sure its worth the money, my rating is based on location and cleanliness, as well as the helpful desk staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled safely downtown on historic Signal Hill - Newfoundland's # 1 Tourist attraction. Steps to Cathedrals, Theatres, Museums, Fine Restaurants, Shopping and St.John's Harbour. Flexible check-ins, luxurious bathrooms with extensive lighting, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, soaker tubs, hi-speed internet, computers and faxes, luxurious linens, scrumptious breakfast, free long distance. free local calls, free parking, air conditioning, ultimate cable 62 channels, in-room mini fridge, free daily local and national newspapers. Unbeatable off season rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hometel on Signal Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hometel On Signal Hill Hotel St. John`s
- Hometel On Signal Hill Newfoundland, Canada