All reviews boston pizza great hotel the trans canada highway clean rooms king suite tim hortons recommend this hotel john's area fresh fruit free shuttle shuttle service convenient location upon check easy access business trip downtown supper
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

I was over to Newfoundland for work and stayed 3 nights at the Hampton. Much like many chains it was the same as others. Breakfast was good. Had fresh fruit and my favourite waffles. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Kids hockey tournament meant I had to be strategic when had a quick dip but the pool was nice as well. Thanks to Lisa the housecleaner for all the help when I forgot stuff!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Krista H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton St. John's Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Dear Jonathan199333,

Thank you so much for your recent review of your stay with us last week. Our waffles are delicious! Our new Breakfast role out that is coming for our Brand with have 4 new flavors of our waffles!! :) So look forward to that! I am delighted to hear that Lisa took such great care of you! She is great and I will certainly pass on your comments to her!

Look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to St. John's.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

Great hotel, great staff. Very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again. Location was very good, close to a Boston Pizza that stays open quite late. Room was clean and fairly modern. No issues.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Krista H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton St. John's Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Dear Lisa B,

Wow, thank you very much for you kind and great review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that our team took such great care of you! They are the best around!

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay!

Reviewed April 20, 2019

The Hotel was clean and comfortable while the staff were friendly and helpful. Stayed here many times and it's nice to come back after a long day and feel relaxed. Hotel has a pool, fitness center and offers free breakfast. It is good value for your money and I would recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Eric F,

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your recent stay. I am delighted to hear that our team took such great care of you during your stay. It is our goal to make sure you feel relaxed and at home so I am excited to see this is the case!

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed April 19, 2019

Pros
near airport,

near highway, ( not IN town but town is small so Not a problem,)

Lovely breakfasts !!!!!

Nice evening reception 4 days a week

Everything clean

Cons
Hallway (others’ door closing noise was noticeable)

Room was 23.5 (74.3F)degs not 22.5 (72.5F) so required some A/C
A/C had slight noise (heating was quiet, I’d prefer to need slight heat), being very picky, but HVAC off was just a tad too warm
(HA! Complaining about too warm in NFLD makes NO sense)

Towels ok not Large (need a couple 60”)

Fitness room n pool small but empty

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Camper36453694734,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your recent stay with us. I love to hear feedback on what we can continue to improve on for our guests so I appreciate all the suggestions!!!

I am delighted to see we went above and beyond and met and exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit into the city.

Reviewed April 19, 2019

Everything was awesome the staff were very helpful and went out of there way to make sure everything was good and food was amazing.. There was always coffee, fresh fruit, cold water, and pastries waiting for you at all times..

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dearr Trip52553388865,

Wow, thank you for your kind words and wonderful recommendation of our hotel. I am delighted to see that our team went above and beyond to make sure you had the best stay possible with us. We have the best team around and they truly want you to feel like you are apart of the family!

We look forward to your next visit.