“BEST Pizza!!”

Old Town Pizza
Ranked #216 of 460 Restaurants in St. John's
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Good value, great pizza, fresh, lots of toppings and the staff was awesome. Thank you for the excellent service!!

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

Twists of garlic and cheese = heaven. Not sure about the pizza but smells good. Dip I must say was fantastic and the price is say "cheap"

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 6, 2015

Strictly takeout but tasty and fast. No complaints at all. The young woman taking our order was friendly, knowledgeable and steered us in the right direction. We stayed at the hotel across the street so it was very handy. The street was difficult to cross but l assure you it is worth it for this pizza.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I purchased a pizza with 2 toppings. The pizza lacked character. It was bland and nothing was outstanding about this pizza. I went to Old Town because I was tired after a long day of travel but definitely should have travelled a bit further to get a better meal. It was disappointing as I have always found Canadian food to be of good quality and fresh.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I ordered a pizza from here for delivery. It arrived quickly, delivered by a very friendly young lady. It was, without a doubt, the worst pizza I have ever tried to eat. The toppings were slipping off because it was so greasy. Worse than that, the crust was undercooked. It tasted like it needed several minutes more in the oven. I took one bite and threw the rest in the garbage. Gross and grossly overpriced. There are many better places to get pizza in this city. Don't bother with this one.

Date of visit: May 2014