“Not Clean and Food isn’t nice”
Review of Pizza Delight

Pizza Delight
Ranked #265 of 460 Restaurants in St. John's
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

The food didn’t taste right. Like the pizza sauce was off or spoiled and or the meats were spoiled. It’s was not nice. We didn’t eat it. We looked around the place as we waited for the pizza and the place is not clean and has seen better days.
Nobody seems to care about much.
We mentioned the pizza was not nice and they really didn’t care or even offer to do anything about it. We paid for the pizza and left 95% of it on the table.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed April 16, 2018

The four of us popped in here on a Friday evening. We all had the buffet. It was good, not a big selection, but we were full just the same. There didn't seem to be very many people in the restaurant only the people in the closed door room playing VLT's. Washroom was really untidy and no paper towels. I couldn't find a server to let them know this when I was leaving. The prices were really good as well.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed November 29, 2017

I was having an okay experience eating food that I had ordered for delivery at my office for lunchtime--that was, until I ran into a bug that was nestled into the leaves of my salad. Kind of put me off from eating the rest of my meal (in fact, I didn't) and I am not eager to ever order from here again

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Really wanted a donair so Pizza delight was the place ...actually had takeout with garlic fingers and a pizza with everything on it ...it was excellent and we really enjoyed it all

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 28, 2017

restaurant was a tad "cool". Seemed drafty. When we arrived there was only 2 other tables with people sat so the restaurant wasn't that busy. Both had been served. Server had to come over twice to get our drink orders, because she forgot. This location doesn't offer the complimentary grilled bread. The menu has very little on it. After 25 minutes waiting on a pasta dish the server comes over to ensure us that it'll soon be ready. She 'claimed' it was somewhat busy there. When we looked around, we couldn't see how. I expressed concern over the amount of time it was taking to be served. The server was rude and did not know how to handle the scenario. Then, when our order arrived, it was wrong. They only charged us for our main (pasta dish) and not our sides (caesar salad & garlic bread). I assume it was to make up for the poor service. I won't be going back to this location. I've gone to the Pizza Delight up on Starvanger/Aberdeen, and it was much better. I won't be returning to this location. I'm pretty sure the only thing keeping this business afloat is the VLT's available at the location.

Save your money and your time.

Date of visit: March 2017
Emma P, Guest Relations Manager at Pizza Delight, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Hi Gabriel,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We would love an opportunity to hear more. Could you please send us your contact information to Contactus@pizzadelight.ca and we'll reach out.
-Emma