“September 11 and closed!”
Review of The Club - CLOSED

The Club
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2015

Arrived St. John's on September 4 - left and returned on September 11 with plans to have dinner there. Dropped by to make a reservation for that night and they are done - finito...as well as their sister establishment, Acqua.

Date of visit: September 2015
4  Thank J H

Reviewed September 13, 2015

This was a busy place but despite that the staff was able to seat us at the bar till a table opened up. The bartender was quite entertaining and helpful. My wife said he made a great sangria. She had a lobster roll that she felt was one of the best ever. Lots of lobster without much filler. I had a double pork chop marinated in juniper berries. Outstanding. this is a large portion. either could be for two people or for someone who is a ravenous carnivore. I also had brussel sprouts and what turned out to be slabs of bacon. I thought i was getting bacon bits. Ha! Great food. Bring an appetite.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed September 11, 2015

We went as a group, the restaurant was completely packed so the staff were extremely busy. They did not forget us, they repeatedly apologized for the long wait and made it up to us in the end with a round of shots and wine. Fantastic spot, great location!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed September 10, 2015

I had seen this restaurant on the show "You've Gotta Eat Here!" and had been dying to check it out the next time I was in town.

The food was amazing and they catered to my gluten-free diet. Staff was pleasant and it was in a great location. I recently read that they were closing their doors which is unfortunate because I was excited to return! Hopefully the owner will revisit the idea to open up shop again some time in the future.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank Christina G
Reviewed September 7, 2015

We had Burgers without Chips but with wonderful sald in a homemade Sauce.
Food was really delicious and we wanted to go there also in the evening for dinner.
Young guests inside made hellish noise inside and we didn´t get the reserved table in the evening so that we went to Granite.

Date of visit: August 2015