“Wow”

Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 29, 2013

From start to finish exceeded all expectations. Great service, great atmosphere and GREAT food. This was the best restaurant experience we've had in years. visited on a Tuesday, place was packed from the time we sat down until we left yet we were seated immediately. had appetizers within 5 min of ordering, entrees arrived just as we were finishing ours apps. We both had wing samplers, one bone in one boneless. both were crispy and fresh, flavor selection was immense (highly recommend Burn'n Bobs). Our waitress Amber was a pleasure, Kudos Wingn' It for PERFECTION

1  Thank Kevin C

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband and I tried this place a few weeks again a Sunday afternoon. As we browsed the menu, I asked the server if the sweet potato fries were homemade or frozen. She replied with " let me make this really easy, everything on the menu is frozen". This struck me as a little odd. If I were a restaurant that was notorious for a certain item (i.e. chicken wings) then shouldn't they make them fresh? Shouldn't there be something special that distinguishes their wings from everyone else's? We proceeded to order a pound of wings each and as I looked over the variety of wing flavors, I was again underwhelmed. I quickly realized that the hundred or so different varieties were simply different combinations of 6 or 8 sauces/seasonings... certainly nothing to get too excited about. The service was pretty good and, although I didn't like the fact that everything was frozen, I did appreciate the servers honesty and attentiveness. That's pretty much the only reason this place got 2 stars instead of 1. If you're looking for standard deep fried, pub style food then this place would be fine. If not, it would be best to go elsewhere.

Wingmanager, Manager at Wing'n It - Kenmount, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. While many of our menu items are frozen, we do offer several non-frozen options as well (fajitas, pizza, salads, wraps, etc). There is over 30 different sauces/seasonings to choose from or combine, and we use the highest quality chicken available and prepare it by hand on a daily basis to ensure the best possible quality. All of our wings go through a unique and secret preparation process which we believe results in the best wings in town. Thank you again for taking the time to write a review, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I have had Wing'n It before and of course always love their food - the taste and variety of flavours is great! I was at the restaurant on Kenmount road and had one of my best experiences there a few days ago. We were greeted by a lovely and welcoming hostess, I believe her name was Amber. She seated us immediately and asked us a few questions, just being friendly and inviting us to the restaurant :) She told us our waitress would be with us shortly. We loved the atmosphere that was created at this point. A few minutes after that our waitress came, took our order and within 20 minutes our entire meal was before us. It was a very positive experience with very accommodating staff. I would recommend this location of Wing'n It to everyone! :)

1  Thank JenniferS1611
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Great place! Awesome server, Ashley, and FANTASTIC food! First time I've had wings, and I think it was the best place to start! Definitely will be coming back!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have visited Wing'n It many times and I have never been disappointed! Love the franchise! I used to visit the Downtown location, but the Kenmount Road location has been my preferred spot for two reasons - the exceptional customer service and the location.

Adam W. is a great guy and he does a wonderful job as manager. He is meant for the position and always ensures you are taken care of. If you have any concerns (which I am sure you will not) Adam will make sure you are happy before you leave!

I have been served by many great servers - they are always attentive and knowledgeable. They don't even mind if I take way too long to decide what wings to order. (Almost 100 wing flavors? Who doesn't need time?!)

Our last visit we were served by Alyssa and she was great! She even took the time to bring me a sample of Cardigan. Our meal came out exactly as ordered and very fast.

Wing'n It is a great place to go for a few wings/beers and to socialize. I recommend it to everyone. I brought my Dad here and he loves it so much he keeps a 'Favorite Wing Flavors' list on his phone, haha.

So if you are ever stuck on where to eat, just 'Wing'n it', you won't be disappointed!