“Great breakfast”

Description: in the Courtyard by Marriott
Corner Brook, Canada
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

If you want great food and great value go to Smitty's. You won't leave hungry. Staff was attentive and friendly. Its a must if you are in St. John's.

Visited July 2013

Tucson, AZ
“Great view OK food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Lovely spot and charming staff but food so-so. My cod with cheese was mostly bread crumbs. Everyone else did better but nothing special. Good senior small portion menu.

• Visited June 2014
mt pearl
“The Worst Breakfast that I have EVER eaten in my life!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

Went here with two friends who wanted to go but I really didnt want to as my last experience here 6 yrs ago was bad and I never went til today and now I know why. I ordered scrambled eggs, English muffin and bacon. When my order arrived it was freezing cold and served on small dessert plate. The food kept falling off the plate cause it was so small. The eggs were gross tasted like cheap powdered eggs had a hard crust on them where the were out In the air so long. The English muffin was not toasted
and the butter packets were frozen from being in the cooler. So I couldn't even butter the dam thing. The bacon was over done crunchy and was small like one piece cut in half. They charged me 11 bucks for something I could have got at A & W for half the price and half the time. Meal was disgusting!!! I wanted to throw my guts up. This is the first time I have been here in 6 yrs NEVER again. The place has not changed. I will never go back again. I would give it 0 stars. I don't know if the owner reads these reviews but he should smarten up and see the crap customers put up with.

• Visited April 2014
New Harmony, Indiana
“Worst pancakes ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

I ordered pancakes and they were the worst I have ever tasted, bar none. Dry and tasteless. I left them and ordered fired eggs, which were good. But couldn't believe when they charged me for the pancakes I didn't eat.

• Visited September 2013
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
“Not bad, for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

We ate here for supper. My husband had the cod tongues and scruncheons and I had the fish and chips. He said his meal was delicious but I thought the scruncheons tasted like the oil was old and burned. My fish and chips were delicious but with the same burned oil taste as the scruncheons. Very large servings as well. We ate there for breakfast the next morning as well because they opened at 6:30 am and we were anxious to get going early. The breakfast was excellent. Prices were reasonable too.

• Visited August 2013